Terrible service!!

Re: Terrible service!!

Postby TikonaCare » January 10th, 2014, 3:58 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Terrible service!!

Postby TikonaCare » January 4th, 2014, 5:57 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we checked the backend and no issues were observed. However, we are keeping your account under observation for 2 days to provide the best resolution.

Further, we appreciate your feedback and we will share the same with concerned teams.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for last 1 year and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Terrible service!!

Postby 1107423862 » January 2nd, 2014, 10:21 am

I have been having problems with the service from the beginning..When I call in to report about it, I get a standardized answer saying there is a network issue... I will not be paying for this terrible service...I am unable to use Internet at all..It takes more than 5 to 10 mins to load my email page.
The customer service is horrible..They do not respect or have courtesy towards the customers..They are all rude and arrogant.. If this does not get fixed by this I am done with Tikona forever..

Return to Grievances & Resolutions