Misbehaviour by the engineer Dilip Singh

Re: Misbehaviour by the engineer Dilip Singh

Postby TikonaCare » January 12th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Dear Mr. Dixit,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Misbehaviour by the engineer Dilip Singh

Postby TikonaCare » January 4th, 2014, 5:31 pm

Dear Mr. Dixit,

Greetings from Tikona

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

Further, we appreciate your feedback and we will share the same with concerned teams.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and look forward to have a long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Misbehaviour by the engineer Dilip Singh

Postby 1109452941 » January 3rd, 2014, 8:25 pm

Hi,

I am Alok Dixit, R/O B-101, The ARihant Co-operative Group Housing Society, Sector-56, Gurgaon.
I had taken a Tikona broadband connection on 12th Dec 2013. The engineer, Dilip Singh, who came to start the connection did not fix the Tikona instrument properly on that day and told me that he will come the next day to fix the instrument at a proper place. It's been more than 20 days and the instrument is still sitting in my window due to which i got connectivity problem since yesterday (02nd Jan 2014, refer ticket no.:1-2986501291). During these 20 days i also called up Dilip Singh 3-4 times and he didn't give me a very professional response. Instead, he misbehaved with me.
I have got so much upset by his behaviour that i am thinking of suspending my connection. This is the first month of my Tikona subscription and i am facing so much issues. I am planning to buy a new connection from some other provider.
I am sorry to say if people like Dilip Singh will continue to work for Tikona, Tikona will definitely going to be loosing customers. My advise is that first of all the company should train its staff on how to behave/speak with its customers which is very important in today's world of consumerism where each and every customer is being treated as a very valuable customer. Companies try to attain customers by giving them special offers and if Tikona is going to loose its customers due to stupid staff like Dilip Singh, it will also display a very negative image about the company.
I would request that the company should take a serious action against Dilip Singh so that he learns in future how to work in a reputed company and how to speak with customers.

Looking for a positive response from the company.

Best Regards,
Alok Dixit

Return to Grievances & Resolutions