worst customercare and service

Re: worst customercare and service

Postby TikonaCare » January 12th, 2014, 1:36 pm

Dear Mr. Annamalai,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to your soon with the resolution.

Further regarding waiver, we will process the same once the issue is resolved.

Please note that bills are system generated and there is no manual intervention. Bills and payment reminders are automatically sent through system once bill is generated. It helps our customers to avoid being panelized with late payment charges.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 2 years and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

worst customercare and service

Postby 1105983061 » January 10th, 2014, 1:26 am

Hi all and tikona,

I have send several mail and call to customer care for below issue for last 25 days.
connectivity and speed issue (100 kbps)
It is not resolved 100 %

Customercare officer will always say issue will resolved in 24 hours. But for my issue 24 × 24 hours over.

After so many call I found issue is network tower get switched to new place.
After that I am waiting to solve the issue but it was not happening to me. Funny thing is I am updating this to custimercare.

Is that chennai network technical team and backend team is working or not.

Or they are overloading more connection...
If everyone is working perfectly issue will resolve 2 or 3 days... dont give false commitment to customer.

I am copying the mail which I was sent to customercare ...
I AM FACING THIS ISSUE LAST 25 DAYS. BUT BILL IS GENERATED CORRECTLY FOR THIS MONTH.

I WON'T PAY THIS MONTH BILL AMOUNT BECAUSE ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED 100%. I COULD'T ABLE TO USE INTERNET AT IMPORTANT TIME

PLEASE WAIVE THIS MONTH BILL.

I WILL CONSIDER THIS IS MY REQUEST TO YOUR BILLING TEAM.

IF YOUR CUSTOMER CARE AND BILLING TEAM IS SEEING THIS ISSUE MAILS WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I AM ASKING WAIVE FOR ONE MONTH BILL WAIVER.

FOR ME AMOUNT IS NOT IMPORTANT. CHECKING WHEATER BILLING TEAM IS RAISING ISSUE TO HIGHER LEVEL OR NOT.

@ TIKONA CEO Prakash Bajpai, CTO
Tarun Kumar,

SIR IF YOU CAN ABLE TO SEE THIS MAIL PLEASE TAKE NESSCESARY ACTION.

LAST ONE MONTH I AM FACING LOT OF ISSUE.

IF POSSIPLE PLEASE TAKE NESSARY ACTION..?

THANKS

MUTHU ANNAMALAI

Return to Grievances & Resolutions