Frequent disconnections and packet loss from Day 1

srustagi_tikona
Tikona User ID: 1109533665

Re: Frequent disconnections and packet loss from Day 1

Post by srustagi_tikona » May 29th, 2014, 12:08 pm

Dear Mr. Tikona Care

First for below request no engineer visited the site, It was resolved by NOC team based out of okhla and I did received a call from Okhla who only supplied this information.

For next 1-2 days it was ok, but again connection started getting frequent request timed out while in middle of connection and came back on its own, this is something like Tikona USP or something associated with Tikona services .. you get a internet but not a stable internet.

Anyway .. now from 25th May - my connection is fully down, not able to call, I call customer care on 26th, logged a ticket 1-3113815431 and was advise some one will visit my premises. On 28th May, I recieved a call from Haroon who want to come in my presence, I advise him to come next day (today) before 11 am .. but no sign of him or anyone else, I called him 3-4 times today ,, phone kept ringing.

Finally I went to roof of my society building and found your device lying on floor , I tried to straight it up,, then some water came out of it.. I called customer care 30 mins back, updated them, and ask them to escalate, which obviously as usual promised to me, but lets see when this is going to resolve.

I have also requested waiver for these days from 25th to till you resolve the issue in "STABLE" condition.
Looking forward to someone visiting the premises even in my absence as I have seen this as a excuse to put the ticket on pending due to customer.

Tikona really test the patience of every customer.. will make india more calm by keep using Tikona connections.

Awaiting some professional resolution and STable connection without any "PROLONGED" timeouts.

Thanks
Sanjay

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 22nd, 2014, 11:27 am

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, the same has been resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 3 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 12th, 2014, 3:44 pm

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged for an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for and look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

srustagi_tikona

Post by srustagi_tikona » May 3rd, 2014, 1:48 pm

Hello
Thanks refund received for the no connection timeout during dec/jan.

Although I have not logged a call for some time despite connection was not that stable as it was experiencing similar issues of going off in between and then coming back.

Anyway Today (being Saturday and I have some time to wait for 15 mins on toll free to log my complaint as you might know we have other work to do, but having Tikona connection means I have to defer lot of my personal and official to log complaints, to follow ups etc..) found no connection at all, I fought with that connection, tried unsuccessfully for next 10-15 mins troubleshooting on my own, tried rebooted router, your box, finally I gather some courage to call Tikona Care, after hearing wait time 4 mins, then 5 mins then 9 mins, I called hotline (STD for me) found some one in 2 mins (superb) and updated that Tower in my Area (Surya Nagar, Ramprastha, Chander Nagar, Ghaziabad) is down, which I guess goes down frequently then power cuts in India. I was handed over ticket - 1-3092005521 , I asked for refund, I was told ..I should call back when connection is back (which is good as they are sure it may take 1 day or 1 week to restore) so I am now eagerly waiting for connection to come back ( i guess we should now start making request to GOD as weather and Tikona connection no one knows when it comes and goes back..awesome similarity) ..

Thanks..Sanjay

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » March 25th, 2014, 10:07 pm

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that as your outstanding was less than the waiver amount, waiver was not processed against your account, we request you to revert us on the mail that has been sent to you on your registered email id once your next bill is generated.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

srustagi_tikona

Post by srustagi_tikona » March 22nd, 2014, 4:18 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked my march month bill, no waiver has been included there.

This is really not good despite following up, in case if any customer doesn't follow up .. he is not going to get his right unless pushed enough.

Please can you look into this as to why waiver has not been included in march month bill.

Expecting a speedy response with some solution.

Regards,
Sanjay Rustagi.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » March 13th, 2014, 10:57 pm

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your query regarding waiver, we confirm that the applicable waiver was processed on 19 Feb ‘14 and your billing cycle is 15th to 14th of every month hence the bill was already generated. Please note that same will reflect in your march month bill.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

srustagi_tikona

Post by srustagi_tikona » March 4th, 2014, 1:55 pm

Hi

Can you please confirm how I am going to see that Tikona has processed the waiver.. I only have an email which was received before below response and no update or progress after that. I have checked in self care under adjustments, nothing is there as well.

Can you throw some light.

Regards,
Sanjay

srustagi_tikona

Post by srustagi_tikona » February 21st, 2014, 2:06 pm

Hello
Thanks, Yes, I have confirmed that currently no issues seen after the date of below last message. If there is no issue, I would be first one to accept it. But It took almost 2 months of my valuable time and mind from day 1 to reach this situation.. not sure how long it will stay like this..

Lets see.

Now regarding waiver .. you although processed now,, but the question is why it was done in first place despite I had raised it to customer care 2 times, written email once.. but no reply from anywhere..

Are you guys short staffed or this is normal response from Tikona to respond only after 3-4 attempts..

Please back up your service, technology and customer support in case you are willing to capture more customers in India data market which is the future and which is surely going to grow. I would love to recommend this service to family & friend .. but currently not in a position to do ..

Thanks .. would get back only if either I again receive bad connection or no issues for prolonged period of time.

Good day
Regards,
Sanjay

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » February 19th, 2014, 3:26 pm

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been monitoring your account and observed that the services are working fine and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, no issues were observed from the backend.

Also, required waiver has been processed and details have been e-mailed on your registered e-mail address.

Additionally, please note that bills are system generated and it automatically gets generated once the billing cycle is completed and there is no manual intervention.

We request you to refer the link below for some quick tips to resolve frequently faced issues:

Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=125

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care