Frequent disconnections and packet loss from Day 1

sudhirpundir
Tikona User ID: 1109709472

Re: Frequent disconnections and packet loss from Day 1

Post by sudhirpundir » February 16th, 2014, 10:09 pm

package drop snapshot
package drop snapshot
Capture16_2.JPG (112.59 KiB) Viewed 14147 times
I am facing issue of package loss and slower speed from the 1st day. An engineers allready visited my house more than three times, but at the evening time, the issue remains the same.
these are the my previous SR Id:-
1-3016099356
1-3020491819
1-3024203145

If you people are not able to give trouble free service then why u placed this connection

srustagi_tikona
Tikona User ID: 1109533665

Post by srustagi_tikona » February 14th, 2014, 10:48 am

Hello Tikona Internet Provider

1. Engineer visited or not visited as my internet connection was fine, I have advised that currently it is ok and under observation, if anything I will let tikona know.

2. I was and am also receiving calls from Appellate Technical team, last call came yesterday around 2 pm where I have mentioned that speed of the connections now gone down to 100 KBPS at some occassions, like I faced that on tuesday night and on wednesday morning. She promised me that she would call me back today as I was in office yesterday ... I am still awaiting call...but nothing came..any way..

3. Now Once I reached home yesterday after office, I found Internet completely down and still down (for last 12 hrs now)... I called mumbai hotline and found that there is problem in Tower in the area (my tkt ref - 1-3023593151 ) and would resolve as soon as possible, which I know how soon it will be.

4. Tower went down on 30th December as well and was only rectified by 6th January (full/unreliable outage of 8-9 days ) I was promised by desk and then I called (option-2) and then I sent emai to customercare for adjustment of rent for that unused period..but no response as usual which is now fast becoming "perception and image" of Tikona Support. now again tower is down..

5. So one side Tower keeps going down and on other side Tikona keeps charging monthly rent without any adjustment ,, it should happen automatically ..why I need to run from here to there to get that ....

so the current status is 'INTERNET DOWN' ...... have to use my official datacard to write here...

Regards,
Sanjay Rustagi.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » February 11th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » February 6th, 2014, 9:49 pm

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, revisit has been arranged and we are still working towards the resolution.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Regards,
Tikona Care

srustagi_tikona

Post by srustagi_tikona » February 6th, 2014, 4:54 pm

Yes, I have a visit by engineer at my premises within one day of writing an email in forum,, I was not aware that forum is best placed for quicker response...

I would reply point to point later on points which you mentioned below. ..
let me see first if issue is resolved or not now after visit by engineer (which finally happened only 2nd time in 45 days)

I left for office while engineer was working at home, so I would observe this for some days before confirming anything. My ticket should not be resolved without my confirmation.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » February 6th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Dear Mr. Rustagi,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

Further, we confirm that your e-mail is received on our appellate authority ID (j.nair) and the team is constantly in touch with you on calls. They are trying their best to provide the best resolution.

Regarding your complaint closure by appellate authority, your 1st e-mail was received on 3rd of Jan and we arranged an Engineer for the resolution, however, as you informed that you are out of station till 13th Jan, we closed the complaint post your confirmation.

Your next e-mail complaint was received on 18th Jan which was closed on 31st Jan post your observation and confirmation as you wanted to observe the connectivity.

Additionally, regarding no call back once the call is missed, as per our records, you have instructed our team not to call between 11 am to 11 pm. We request you to confirm your availability so that we can contact you accordingly.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

srustagi_tikona

Frequent disconnections and packet loss from Day 1

Post by srustagi_tikona » February 5th, 2014, 11:00 am

Hi
I am another in list of new customer of Tikona Broadband but thanks to Tikona services, I am now converted into FULLY FRUSTRATED FULLY LETDOWN Customer.

I have taken 2mbps connection on 24th Dec, was activated at 8 pm and I logged my first call at 3 am (same night) and since then I have now logged in 20+ calls without anyone at Tikona bothering to resolve the issue.

I have written number of emails to J.nair (so called appellate authority ) but of no use , I receive calls from appellate technical team, but if one call missed to pick, they just send SMS, then ticket resolved.. Tikona technical team is in such a hurry to close the ticket every time.

My connection frequently disconnects, I receive Request timed out , destination host unreachable kind of errors for close to 10 mins .. even google page, hotmail throws up an error , unable to load ... packet loss is more then 50% whenever I started using internet...

latest update - I missed the single call from mumbai number at 9:55 and since then I am waiting for their another call...

I have only word for Tikona .. Pathetic technology ..pathetic customer service... I guess they can resolve this .. if someone just look into my issue with focus..send someone at home to replace cable, CPE device etc..
but they are yet to pass level-1 last 45 days.

Regards,
Sanjay