appreciation

TikonaCare

Re: appreciation

Post by TikonaCare » May 31st, 2014, 3:14 pm

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have tried to contact you several times, however there was no response from your end.

We request you to contact us on our toll free number 1-800-209-4276 for further assistance.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

TikonaCare

Re: appreciation

Post by TikonaCare » February 28th, 2014, 1:35 pm

Dear Mr. Sheikh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

appreciation

Post by 1109277519 » February 25th, 2014, 5:02 pm

I spoke to shreyansh shah the tech support and I must say since I became member with tikona he is the first one ever to keep up to his promise.....he promised that a sr.tech will call me and he ensured that it happens....that tech support guy however did not TALK N NEITHER RESOLVED MY ISSUE.......BUT I AM HAPPY WITH THE CUST SERVICE PROVIDED BY SHREYANSH.....very gud comms skills, nice tone,eager to help,gud listener.....etc

personally I feel TIKONA services suck cause till date I have never got a resolution for my problem which is ongoing since a month now but after speaking to shreyansh I felt that atleast one cust rep at tikona is taking his job seriously and loves his customers.