NET NOT WORKING LAST 20 DAYS

TikonaCare

Re: NET NOT WORKING LAST 20 DAYS

Post by TikonaCare » March 28th, 2014, 3:53 pm

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have monitored your account for last 5 days after resolving the concern and no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: NET NOT WORKING LAST 20 DAYS

Post by TikonaCare » March 4th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 6 months and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

rajendra1111
Tikona User ID: 1109136675

NET NOT WORKING LAST 20 DAYS

Post by rajendra1111 » March 1st, 2014, 5:59 pm

I am really get bored from Tikona Service, my internet is not working since last 20-25 days but no one is there to hear my complaint. Whenever i called to customer care they say after 24 hrs your problem will be resolved but yet not resolved.

Now they are saying that nothing in their hand Engineer will visit to your home today,,,,, so many days no engineer...

before 7 days one engineer came and changed my device of roof, but the device working now is worst then previous, its to horrible. Anyone can tell me if they don't have service in my area then why are you exploiting us.
Sometime customer care girls teach me like i don't know about Internet and i accept all those things which she said either right or wrong.

So Executives I am a Professional blogger running so many blogs on Internet and having all the work on Internet, not wasting time on NET.
HELP ME .....

ID: 1109136675