Worst Customer Service and Disconnection problems

TikonaCare

Re: Worst Customer Service and Disconnection problems

Post by TikonaCare » March 31st, 2014, 4:01 pm

Dear Mr. Madhavan,

Greetings from Tikona.

As confirmed with our team the devices have been recovered from your premises and as per the Full & Final Settlment calculation, there are no dues pending against your account nor any refund is applicable.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

TikonaCare

Re: Worst Customer Service and Disconnection problems

Post by TikonaCare » March 11th, 2014, 3:53 pm

Dear Mr. Madhavan

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request and the reason you requested for disconnection was you were relocating, please refer the mail dated February 7, 2014 sent by you on customercare@tikona.in.

Currently we have arranged an engineer visit at your premises for recovery of the devices, request you to handover the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Tikona User ID: 1108331381

Worst Customer Service and Disconnection problems

Post by 1108331381 » March 6th, 2014, 10:31 am

I(userid :1108331381) took the connection on 18/04/2013.. Initial 2 months were fine. And after that I faced regular drops in bandwidth and disconnects.I normally works in evening hours and never used to get speeds promised.
Even the voice calls drops with 2MBPs connection, which happen to work very well with my old Service provider on 1 MBPS connection.
In the evening hours, no executive will be there to pick up a call to work on the issue.. If by chance somebody picks, the executive will tell some blunder and hangs up the call but the issue persists. If again, I try to reach the
Toll free number, I will always hear the message "The call will be transferred to same executive who handled the previous call" and I have to wait for another day to again call them..
Its always pain in neck as far as speed in concerned...
In the last few months, the speed drop was a major concern and I opted for disconnection on 7th Feb 2014.
After rigorous calls from Tikona to Brainwash and opt the connection, they finally send a Full and Final Settlement on 27th Feb and given a number 9246744988 to SVS Technologies :- Ms. Pramila to call them and hand over the CPE
and stuffs.. On top of that, they mentioned that if I am failed to handover the equipments and cables within 7 days, I will be charged Penalty of Rs1500 /-and Legal charges. They only dropped a mail and didnt called me address it.

On the Day 2 of receiving the mail, I tried reaching the number mentioned and always received the message stating the "Number doesnt exists" I even contacted the Toll Free number and addressed the issue.
Everyday , I tried calling the number but always the same response. Even, I dropped multiple mails to customer care, but didnt get any response. Its a pure way of cheating the customers.
Its been 7 days today and now if you are asking for Penalty/ legal charges I am ready to go to any court..
The CPE and Cable not even cost 200 and with those things they are charging Penalty of 1500 Rs..

Its really a Pathetic Service and I prefer nobody to get broadband connection from these people.

Thanks & Regards,
Binesh