unresolved complaint

TikonaCare

Re: unresolved complaint

Post by TikonaCare » April 2nd, 2014, 4:47 pm

Dear Mr. Bhirud,

Greetings from Tikona.

As per your request the reply to the below given query has been sent to you on your registered email id along with the previous mail communication.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

unresolved complaint

Post by 1108004307 » March 27th, 2014, 8:32 pm

Note: This email communication is for appellate authority. Others please excuse me.
Dear Appellate Authority,

I would like to bring to your notice following points.

1. The complaint isn't closed. I am yet to get email reply to all points mentioned in the email. Time and again I have stated that I need complete email answer. Refer all four points in complaint email. Where are the answers. If your company policy is not to reply in detail on email then mention here on email. So stop behaving like a dumb and save each other's time.

2. Refer the attached screenshot. What kind of resolution is this? That's why I have mentioned in the email - "Permanent" resolution.

3. This time I am not gonna accept any calls from Tikona until I get email. If the policy is not respond on email then mention if first on email and then call me.

4. If I don't get email reply I will escalate this complaint to TRAI.

5. Do not delete email history while replying. This time I am posting my message on your social media channels and will continue till the time I get complete email reply.