Harrasment by your recovery agent

TikonaCare

Re: Harrasment by your recovery agent

Post by TikonaCare » April 1st, 2014, 10:20 pm

Dear Mr. Dutta,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request and the devices have been recovered from your premises.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation there are no dues pending against your account and the payment reminder calls have also been stopped.

Regards,
Tikona Care

captain27pal
Tikona User ID: 1107895966

Harrasment by your recovery agent

Post by captain27pal » March 28th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Dear,

I had decided to part with your service and accordingly the tikona connection was disconnected. Even though i took me some mails and constant follow up with your customer care before i got my peace of mind.

however, i am bringing it to your notice with anguish and a very poor image of yours that i am still getting calls for payment of one months bill when i had payed all the dues. I had received mail from your customer care (Tikona.upd​ate@tikona.​in) on 06-03-2014 stating that the connection is disconnected and the current outstanding (payable) amount is 0.

I am getting calls from the number 9212362731. request you to stop this immediately. I hope this will be handled at your end and i dont need to escalate the matter further and knock at the doors of consumer court.

Pls note this intimation stands as an evidence in case the issue lands at court of law.

Thanks for providing your past customers with peace of mind and not repenting for taking your services.

Regards