Harrashment from Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: Harrashment from Tikona

Post by TikonaCare » April 2nd, 2014, 4:45 pm

Dear Mr. Ghorkhande,

Greetings from Tikona.

As checked we have found that your account has been terminated as per your request and the devices have been recovered from your premises.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, there are no dues pending against your account nor any refund is applicable.

A confirmation mail has been sent to you on your registered email id.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Amar_G
Tikona User ID: 1106659260

Harrashment from Tikona

Post by Amar_G » March 28th, 2014, 6:30 pm

HI,

I had an tikona account with user ID -1106659260.
I have Terminated the service in sep 2013,Your full and final settlement Email shows that I don't have any pending dues
but still I got the bill for Rs 200.................why?

I got a call from person representing himself as a Asst lawyer hired by Tikona asking me to pay the due amount in 15 min.He was telling that the case is being register against me and need to pay the amount As soon as possible.The way he was talking feels that he is not an Lawyer but an recovery Agent.

I have send concern email to customercare@tikona.in,and tikonacare@tikona.in,but till date there is no response.
Also I had word with customer care he says that my account is not active and will send complain to concern department.............but there is no response from your side.

Can you please tell me what is happening?
I am really not expecting this things from Tikona
Please solve the issue ASAP.

Please see below for the full and Final Settlement communication I have received from Tikona for your reference,

Thanks
Amar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 10:37 PM, <Tikona.update@tikona.in> wrote:

This is a system generated Email, please do not reply to this mail. Kindly refer to the customer care details provided in the mail below.

Dear Mr. AMAR GHORKHANDE,

As per your request for termination of Tikona broadband User ID 1106659260, registered against your name, your service has been terminated.

Mentioned below are the Full and Final Settlement details for your Account no. 118170424:

Amount Payable :Rs.0
Non - Usage Period :00
Waiver for Non-Usage Period :Rs.0
Balance Amount Payable :Rs.0

In case you have not returned the CPE, please note on account of service discontinuation, you shall compulsorily return all the modems in working condition. In the event of not being able to deliver the modem to the company, for reasons attributable to your action/account, the modems would be assumed to be permanently undeliverable to any person including the company. In such an event, including a case where the modems are delivered by the subscriber in non-working conditions, the company would charge the subscriber 1500 per modem not returned or returned in non-working conditions towards penalty/damages for breach of the terms of service. This is applicable for all plans.

We request you to surrender the CPE at the earliest failure to which you may receive legal calls for payment & device recovery. Ignore if CPE is already surrendered.

Pls call our ISP co -ordinator to return our device:-Ganesh9604122416/9225541920

In case you have any query please feel free to contact us on toll free number 1-800 209 4276 or you can also write to us on customercare@tikona.in.

Regards,
Customer Care
Tikona Digital Networks