No action on disconnect request 1108172417 since a month

TikonaCare

Re: No action on disconnect request 1108172417 since a month

Post by TikonaCare » April 2nd, 2014, 4:30 pm

Dear Ms. Kapur,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your disconnection request is in progress and your account will be terminated shortly.

Post termination the devices will be recovered and the Full & Final Settlement of your account will be processed.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

dkapur
Tikona User ID: 1108172417

No action on disconnect request 1108172417 since a month

Post by dkapur » March 30th, 2014, 5:58 pm

I had raised a request for disconnection of my internet connection on 06th of march 2014.
As I m moving from the place and relocating where I already have another internet connection, I would need to get this disconnected.
Despite continuous calls to the call center executives and continuous mails to the customer care, today, as on March 30th, there is no resolution on my request.
Every time I call the customer care support, their behavior is rude as well as irrational and they do not seem interested nor empathetic about the issues that I m facing.
I m facing severe health issues, where I have lost a vision from one of my eye and need to relocate to get a better medical treatment. however, this whole issue has turned into a nightmare and causing alot of trouble.
This kind of a behavior from a reputed firm such as Tikona is extremely disappointing and definitely brings down the name of the company as a whole.
I m also an employee of one of the top three financial banks and I have been taught to ensure that the customer is happy and satisfied.
however, it looks like, your employees neither have respect for customer's time, empathy and concern for an ill person and are continuously harassing me by turning this into a huge issue.
I would like to take this to the consumer court if this is not sorted out..
I m confirming that I want my internet connection under id- 1108172417 to be disconnected immediately and would like you to send your concerned team/personnel to come and collect all the required hardware from my house.