Very Slow Connection

TikonaCare

Re: Very Slow Connection

Post by TikonaCare » May 30th, 2014, 8:09 am

Dear Mr. Gaduk,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for last 3 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 8th, 2014, 3:26 pm

Dear Mr. Gaduk,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, as updated to you on call we are still working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Kaleeng Gaduk
Tikona User ID: 1109205246

Not yet resolved.

Post by Kaleeng Gaduk » May 4th, 2014, 2:55 pm

According to my plan, I should get 2 Mbps speed, but it's not taking more than 600 kbps. I complained many times, besides many technicians has also visited to resolve my problem but they failed. What shall I do now? I attached my speed test screenshot as well. Please take this issue seriously.

P.S. please don't generate my bill for the last month because I couldn't use my internet properly. First resolve the issue, after that payment. You can check my usage record as well.
Attachments
My result.
My result.
Screenshot (9).png (195.18 KiB) Viewed 1469 times

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » April 27th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Dear Mr. Gaduk,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, as mentioned before we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We appreciate your patience in this regard.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Thehismomma

India's Worst internet service provider till date.

Post by Thehismomma » April 26th, 2014, 2:35 pm

Tired of complaining against my issue. How many times do customers have to complaint for their issues? I think probably 80% of the customers are facing some issues with their connections. I am really pissed with tikona service. My internet connection is getting worse day by day. I made thousands of complaint, but my issue is not yet fixed. I never kept any dues neither made late payment, so why tikona is not co-operating with me in resolving my issue? It has been more than four months. Stop fooling customers. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thehismomma

Issue not fixed yet.

Post by Thehismomma » April 25th, 2014, 1:50 pm

It's already more than one week after i complaint. But still i am facing the same problem. i have to wait for 2-3 minutes to open one page. Dear tikona, this month please don't expect any bill payment from my side. i am not going to pay the bill for this month. If you want me to co-operate with tikona, please fix the issue as soon as possible. thanks.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » April 20th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Dear Mr. Gaduk,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

Regarding call disconnection, we monitored your interactions and observed that the same happened due to system’s issue.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for last 7 months and we look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

Thehismomma

Very Slow Connection

Post by Thehismomma » April 17th, 2014, 11:54 pm

I have been using tikona internet service since last five months. According to my plan 2mbps, I never get proper speed. To make a call in customer care is useless, they just say" we will fix your problem within 8 hour. And sometimes my phone is disconnected from their side(Intentionally). But till now i am facing the same problem. Besides i am Pissed of calling to customer care everyday.

RATING: 3/10