Desperate Request for coverage, at-least give it a read

Help us improve our services

Re: Desperate Request for coverage, at-least give it a read

Postby TikonaCare » March 19th, 2017, 9:40 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for showing your interest in Tikona.

We regret to inform that Tikona service is currently not available in your area.

We are continuously expanding our network and we will contact you once the connection can be provided in your location.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Desperate Request for coverage, at-least give it a read

Postby mmsind » March 16th, 2017, 11:48 am

PLEASE FORWARD IT TO THE PERSON IN-CHARGE OF PROVIDING COVERAGE IN THE CITY MEERUT. I want this to be read at-least.

Hi there.
To start it off, I live in New Arya Nagar, Jail Road, Meerut. For more than two years I have been waiting eagerly for a connection from Tikona but couldn't because my area wasn't yet covered. Last year in June I was told by the sales representative that process in ongoing and I would get a new connection in one month, it has been eleven months, yet no coverage. I just want to request you to provide coverage in my area. Of course you need more reasons than that for setting up transmitters, here are a few more-

1 HIGH POPULATION DENSITY- Nearby colonies have high population density which might be interested in a new connection.

2 HIGH POTENTIAL FOR NEW CONNECTIONS- People living around here and nearby are well off and educated, potential new customers.

3 LESS/NO COMPETITION- The only other ISP here BSNL, which is well known for it's poor service

4 EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE BY EXISTING ISP- The only existing ISP, BSNL, has ridiculously poor service here. People are really frustrated by frequent disconnection, line sometimes remains disconnected for days. When line is connected Broadband still gets frequently disconnected (sometimes every 5 minutes). Speed is poor, plans are expensive, and there is no customer service whatsoever. People like me are really pissed by what they call 1 Mbps connection and want to experience speeds of 10 Mbps. Me writing this email should give you an idea about level of frustration.

5 BONUS POINT- Jio too has extremely poor service in our are with speeds even poor than BSNL, no competition form that either.

If you don't believe me, conduct a survey in the area.Repeating my request again, Please give us coverage. Also kindly notify me about your decision.
Email- mxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
mmsind

Return to Suggestions