to provide tikona network in DLW CAMPUS VARANASI

Help us improve our services

Re: to provide tikona network in DLW CAMPUS VARANASI

Postby TikonaCare » August 28th, 2017, 1:34 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern, we called you to check the connectivity using remote access however, there was no response from your end.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: to provide tikona network in DLW CAMPUS VARANASI

Postby TikonaCare » August 26th, 2017, 11:01 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern, we called you to check the connectivity using remote access however,there is no response from your end. Kindly respond to our call .

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

to provide tikona network in DLW CAMPUS VARANASI

Postby 1120010176 » August 26th, 2017, 10:02 am

DEAR SIR,
I AM TIKONA BROADBAND USER. MY USER ID IS 1120010176. MY INTERNET IS NOT RUNNING. AND NOT WORKING. DUE TO YOUR NETWORK IS NOT PROPER IN MY AREA.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO A NEW TOWER IN MY AREA. I OFFERS MY LAND TO ESTABLISH NEW TOWER OF TIKONA IN MY AREA.
THIS IS VERY SENSITIVE BUSINESS MATTER THAT TIKONA NETWORK IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY DLW AREA. MANY OF CUSTOMERS ARE FACE TROUBLE FOR UNAVAILABILITY OF NETWORK AND INTERNET FACILITY. YOUR SERVICE IS VERY FAST SO I REQUESTED TO INSTALL NEW TOWER IN MY AREA. I WILL OFFER MY LAND .

THANKING YOU SIR

SADHANA SRIVASTAVA
246, GUMATI MARKET, DLW, VARANASI.
MOB - 7xxxxxxxxx

Return to Suggestions