Tikona User ID: 1108318306

USER ID - 1108318306 FREQUENT DISCONNECTION LIMITED CONNECTIVITY ISSUE

Post by karan1156225 » April 3rd, 2021, 6:08 pm

Reference no is 1-9430590129
Reference no is 1-9427224669
Reference no is 1-9411115369
Reference no is 1-9404968959

TIKONA !! Absolute shit...

FACING CRITICAL FREQUENT DISCONNECTION on my TIKONA broadband connection 1108318306 from the last 15 days. Last complaint registered yesterday 2nd of April 2021.

But the issue is not yet resolved each time when I register any complaint they say we are forwarding this issue to our network team & will resolve in 24 hrs. But the problem has not been resolved for the past 15 days causing my work harm. Today in the current pandemic situation we all are working from home & "Internet" is the most important requirement and because of this issue my work is suffering a lot.

Also I have referred more than 10-12 neighbor's last year & on my recommendation they have installed TIKONA broadband at their homes and now when all of them are having issues accessing internet they are asking me why I have recommended this shitty broadband provider which cannot resolve the issue at once so that all can use the internet properly and asking me to file COMBINE FIR against fraud as all of them including me is on PREPAID PLAN in which you have taken the money before & now not providing or resolving the issues which causing problem in accessing "INTERNET".

You have @prakashbajpai doubled your business & pocket but what about customer's satisfaction have you checked whether the customer is getting proper connectivity or services for what they are paying. Is there any system or upper management that can check if the customer has raised the complaint for anything and is resolved up to the proper or not.

This is for all of you -

CEO - Prakash Bajpai.
CTO - Tarun Kumar.
COO - Sridhar Krish.

It's now high time if u are earning way enough from it then u have to provide better services else days of the demons will be ending soon.

A TIKONA executive also visited my home but was unable to understand and resolve the problem period. Also the problem is not resolved but whenever I raise a complaint after hrs. I receive automated calls that your technical problem is resolved but it is nowhere close to resolving the still facing issue.

What's the benefit of using your top most high end 60mbps. connection when I am not getting proper connectivity at least check the logs of my connection more than 100 times it has disconnected and connected again within 24 hrs. only how do you expect someone to conduct any meeting of work or do any work in like these situations.
It is again and again get disconnected automatically from the AP DURGA NAGAR INDORE and as I have talked to cc they have told me that the device which is installed on the terrace is restarting again and again but TIKONA engineer denied the same & said that there is issue from AP only.

Why don't you UPGRADE the AP if this is causing the issue or Install new devices on the DURGA NAGAR AP so that everyone can access the INTERNET PROPERLY.

In my area where I am accessing this connection where the AP is of DURGA NAGAR I am the only one person for which this " SITE " or " AP " has being built because I am the one person who has chosen 9 years back for TIKONA as my broadband provider by same you can conform from Mr. Akhilesh head of Indore and Mr. Ashish Srivastav of M.P. Region.

I never expected this kind of service from an ISP PROVIDER.
I would never recommend any of my friends...

IF YOU CANNOT RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AT ONCE I WANT DISCONNECTION & MY MONEY BACK ASAP THE REMAINING DAYS AS I HAVE JUST PAID ON 15 MARCH 2021 FOR QUARTERLY PLAN ALSO IT WILL MASSIVE DISCONNECTION DRILL AS ALLMY NEIGHBOUR'S WILL ALSO DISCONNECT YOUR PATHETIC SERVICE THAT IS GOOD FOR NOTHING.

RESOLVE THE PROBLEM ASAP...
CHECK THE ATTACHMENT...

USER ID -1108318306

KARAN SINGH TUNWER