Disconnect my connection

Re: Disconnect my connection

Postby TikonaCare » March 6th, 2018, 2:29 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your concern we arranged an engineer at your premises to resolve your technical issue.We called you to confirm the same however, you were not in front of system and you agreed to call on customercare number if issue persists.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Disconnect my connection

Postby TikonaCare » March 4th, 2018, 12:47 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for choosing Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Disconnect my connection

Postby anantvijaysoni » March 4th, 2018, 3:42 am

My UserId is 1114917459

I want to disconnect my connection, because, i know that you can not able to provide services, I have complaint 10 times, but I will always get only one reply, that your backend is fine. please restart your connection or PC, If you still same issue then call again... I am following same process from last 10 days. Still my complaint in progress.... 1-5083310777

I think, I have only one option to close the connection. I have only time till 6th. otherwise you customer say, first of clear your pending balance. If you are not able to resolve issue, Please close my connection before 6th March.

Best,
Annat Vijay Soni
anantvijaysoni

Return to How to get Support?