Deactivation of account 1119769524

Re: Deactivation of account 1119769524

Postby TikonaCare » October 9th, 2017, 4:38 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we tried to contact you on your registered mobile number however there was no response from your end.

Further please note that the bill generated on 15th Sep 2017 has not been cleared by you, we have received a partial payment of this bill of Rs. 590/- whereas the bill was of Rs. 1075.83/- hence you are receiving payment reminders.

Also we have not received any email from your end, please ensure to send emails only from your registered email id.We will not be able to process termination request on the basis of your post received on Tikona Forum due to validation purpose.

We request you to send us an email to customercare@tikona.in from your registered email id or you can call our Customercare from your registered mobile number to raise a request for termination.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Deactivation of account 1119769524

Postby Chinmay ml » October 6th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Despite paying my bills regularly tikona is sending many SMS and calls for every 10 minutes which is irritating.

Please deactivate my account i am ready to pay any amount to get rid of your pathetic internet service, SMS and calls

I had sent a request to deactivate my account to your customer care mail and no one care to replay.

Please deactivate as soon as possible.

Regards,
Chinmay
9xxxxxxxxx
Chinmay ml

Return to How to get Support?