Configure Tikona with netgear router

Re: Configure Tikona with netgear router

Postby TikonaCare » March 23rd, 2016, 4:32 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regard to your router concern, we understand that it is resolved and now you are able to access Internet properly. It was also confirmed with you on call.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby raja_rash » March 21st, 2016, 9:59 pm

Hello Team,

I have tried all the ways i could do and the router team is not able to give me a proper solution.
They even arrange a engineer visit to configure my router. The engineer who visited is of no use and he doesn't even know what a basic network engineer would know. The attitude which he showed is really disappointing.

Though as per the suggestion that netgear wont properly with tikona. He asked me go with some other brand of router.
So i purchase a new router DLink 605U. But my issue didnt get resolved. The issue which i faced with my netgear router is happening with new Dlink router also.

Its really strange to say that almost i have tried with 5 routers and in all the routers the IP was not deducted so i even tried with some ISP but they were detecting the IP properly. The issue is happening with TIKONA only.

Though its strange i am not sure what has to be done.

Please resolve my issue.
raja_rash

Postby TikonaCare » February 29th, 2016, 11:44 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your request, your personal router needs to be configured with Tikona service, so request you to call our router team for further assistance.

You may also check the detailed explanation on buying, installing and configuring Home Wi-Fi Router on our forum link http://forum.tikona.in/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=127526.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Configure Tikona with netgear router

Postby raja_rash » February 26th, 2016, 3:02 pm

Hello Team,

I have a netgear router. when i connect directly the internet is working, but when i connect to the router its not getting connected and the internet light in the router is not glowing.

Though the same router worked without any issue some days back. suddenly it has stopped working, even after replacing it with new one. i am not able to connect.

When i check the status the IP is showing as 0.0.0.0 and no internet.

Please help. I have checked with some other netgear router also still not able to connect.
raja_rash

Return to Configure Wi-fi Router