Complaint against TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS for their worst s

Re: Complaint against TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS for their wors

Postby Brij Krishan Kuchroo » July 28th, 2018, 4:53 pm

Dear team,
Please let know whether the account has been deactivated.
One line of confirmation would be higbly appreciated

Brij Krishan Kuchroo
User ID-1120374273
Brij Krishan Kuchroo

Re: Complaint against TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS for their wors

Postby TikonaCare » July 16th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Your account disconnection request is been addressed and your account will be terminated shortly.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and full and final amount will be concluded.

If you wish you may still use the services anytime in future, you will be charged 2 Paisa / MB (excluding tax) with speed up to 4Mbps.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434 or you can reach us at forum.tikona.in

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Complaint against TIKONA DIGITAL NETWORKS for their worst s

Postby Brij Krishan Kuchroo » July 16th, 2018, 1:05 pm

1. Feeling absolutely constrained, I am compelled to write this letter to you. The story goes like this:
2. I went for the Broad Band services of TIKONA in Feb 2017 through one Mr Sunil, representing TIKONA from Okhla Phase 1 Delhi. Immediately it was felt as a wrong choice because of their hopeless services as their system remained down invariably.
3. All requests for improvement were of no avail and their services deteriorated every passing day. In November 2017 the situation worsened to almost 100% breakdown.
4. Behaviorally also they were no good. Phone calls were either not attended or of no consequence. Digital phone service was a big mockery. The servicing engineer who turned up after much follow-up expressed his helplessness and clearly confessed that there was no signal in the area for quite some days.
5. The concept of comfort for which I was contributing turned out to be a big headache for me and I requested them to deactivate the broad band connection with effect from December 2017, which was most hesitatingly agreed by them.
6. Even with their worst services, I have been clearing their service charges regularly and without fail, but I refused to pay for the month of November 2017 as they did not provide any service during that period.
7. TIKONA has since then been regularly following for the said bill very rigorously and applying third grade practices and charging late fee at most exorbitant rates. Wish they up till today attended to my complaint even once in writing or verbal.
8. On principle I feel, I am harassed for a wrong payment which I am not at all due for, even though it is a very small amount.
9. I am a 77-year-old retired man and victim of so many ailments which have crippled me physically and am thus unable to rush here and there for justice.
10. Your judicious decision in the matter is solicited in true customer friendly manner which will be carried out by me to avoid any further legal battles.
11. It being my most unwanted second desire to bother you about the issue but I am feeling most constrained to do so because of the treatment given to me by your local office of Tikona who are simply following up for the money and not attending to my complaint.

With Kind Regards
Yours Sincerely

Brij Krishan Kuchroo
TIKONA USER ID:- 1120374273
Brij Krishan Kuchroo

Return to Selfcare