Please check below different Error Messages which are displayed while trying to login.
The reason behind Error Message and respective solutions are listed below.
1. Authentication failed. Reason [Incorrect Username or Password]
Reason: You get this message when wrong username or password is Entered.
Solution: Ensure correct username and password is Entered. If Forgot, Reset Password through link https://apps.tikona.in/PasswordGenerator/
2. Authentication failed. Reason [Login failed, maximum allowed session reached]
Reason: The plan subscribed by you entitles you to a certain number of simultaneous logins. The above error message will appear if you have already reached the maximum number of simultaneous
(concurrent) logins permissible against your plan. The new user can login once any of the earlier
Solution: If you desire higher number of simultaneous logins then you can change to the appropriate plan. The information on simultaneous logins available in different plans can be obtained in the
product section (Visit http://tikona.in portal ‐> Product & Services ‐> For Home)
3. Authentication failed. Reason [Login failed, maximum allowed MAC Addresses reached.]
Reason: Each device such as your Wi‐Fi mobile device, PADs, etc has a unique MAC address. You will see the above error message when you have used more devices (i.e. MAC IDs) than what is allowed against your subscribed plan.
Solution: To resolve this error, delete earlier registered MAC addresses to make way for the new device (MAC ID) you may be using.
(To delete MAC addresses, visit Selfcare portal ‐> My Tools ‐> My MAC addresses)
4. Authentication failed. Reason [You cannot start a session on this network]
Reason: When one session from a particular ID is logged in the networks and the same user tries to login again with the same ID but at different geographical location then this error will come. For e.g. User 110001234 has logged in from Mumbai and the user tries to login from the same ID from different location i.e. Delhi then above Error will get displayed.
Solution: Simultaneous log-ins are allowed only from a single location.
5. Authentication Failed. Reason [Your password has expired. Please login to your account and update your password]
Reason: When user’s password gets expired from the set date then above error will get displayed.
Solution: Please reset password through link https://apps.tikona.in/PasswordGenerator
6. Authentication failed. Reason [Dear Subscriber your account is currently not active. For more information please call Tikona Care on 18002094276]
Reason & Solution:
i. You see this error if you have consumed your entire usage and try to login thereafter. To solve this issue, recharge your account.
ii. You may also encounter this error, if you have paid through cheque/DD and it has not reached the clearing stage or has got bounced. It is preferable to pay online in such cases if you need instant restoration of your service. If you are paying by cheque/DD, then please allow for at least 7 days for your cheque to be cleared. Service shall be restored immediately upon realization of your cheque/DD.
iii. If you have dropped the cheque without mentioning your Billing Account Number (BAN) then it is likely that your cheque has got cleared but your service has not been restored yet. Please call Tikona Care on 1800 20 94276 and provide details of the cheque payment made. If the cheque payment made by you has been realized at Tikona end then will pass the corresponding credit against your billing account to restore your service. Always remember to mention BAN when paying by cheque or DD.
7. Authentication failed. Reason [Dear Subscriber, your service is temporarily suspended. Kindly pay your bill if you have postpaid connection or recharge the account if you have prepaid connection to enjoy uninterrupted service.]
Reason: When user services are temporary stopped for non bill payment or any other reason.
Solution: Recharge your account OR pay your billing amount to restore Service.
8. Authentication Failed: Reason [Dear Subscriber your Tikona Wi-Bro service is terminated. For re-subscribing Kindly call Toll free number 18002090044]
Reason: User services are permanently stopped as per user request or non-payment of bill.
Apart from above listed Error Messages, if you received any other message then kindly call to Tikona Customer Care for quick Resolution (1800-20-94276)
1 post • Page 1 of 1