Some hassle-free steps to manage your account:
• You can change registered email id by sending a simple SMS from your registered mobile to 5676708 in following format RSTEMAIL Username New_Email_ID Example: RSTEMAIL 1100280139 firstname.lastname@example.org .
• You can Update your Registered Mobile Number by sending SMS from your registered mobile to 5676708 in following format RSTMOBILE Username New Mobile Number Example: RSTMOBILE 1100280139 9920882200 or you may also send an email to email@example.com from your Registered email id to change your registered mobile number.
• To Reset Password, visit selfcare.tikona.in or Tikona Login page and choose the “Reset Password” option. You will be routed to a page where you will be requested to enter password of your choice, once you submit the request the screen would show a code which you need to send it to 5676708 from your registered mobile number.
• Bill Info :To get Last Payment and Outstanding amount , send SMS from your registerd mobile to 5676708 in following format BILLINFO Username Example :BILLINFO 1100280139
• If you would like to be a part of the Go green initiative, you could opt for an ebill instead of a paper bill, which will help you be part of the initiative to save our planet by saving trees. All you need to do is send the following sms ‘EBILL <space> <your 10 digit Username>’ (Example: EBILL 1234567890) to 5676708 or 09870900445 from your registered mobile number. You can download last 6 bills. You will be entitled to a discount of Rs. 25/- in your next bill. You would also be part of a lucky draw and get a chance to win prizes such as Tablets, Ipod, pen drives and Travel bags.
• If you would like to opt for Wifi, all you need to do is pay Rs.1685 and call our toll free number from your registered mobile number and request for the service to be activated within 72 hours.
1 post • Page 1 of 1