Speed changed before completing primay data usage

Thank you for your Appreciation
TikonaCare

Re: Speed changed before completing primay data usage

Post by TikonaCare » November 23rd, 2013, 5:12 pm

Dear Mr. Mohan,

Greeting from Tikona.

With regards to our conversation, Tikona service is working fine and no issue is observed with the network ofor the connectivity.

The downgrade in speed you are observing is due to the account moved secondary policy.

You can refer our new plans on the http://tikona.in/for-homes-wireless-bro ... ans-Mumbai for more tariff with better speed.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

mohan_nkumar777
Tikona User ID: 1108211848

Speed changed before completing primay data usage

Post by mohan_nkumar777 » September 13th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Hello All,
My name is Mohan and i'm using tikona since April 2013.
Last August 14th 2013 I called tikona and requested to change my plan from ADULM2048 to ADBBM699 as there was no much usage. And my billing cycle will be 15 to 15. The accounts person confirmed over the call that new plan has been activated.

Since that day and up to today(15th Aug to 12th Sep) my data usage was 17825 MB (17.4 GB) and suddenly speed changed to secondary download speed. Was getting 200 to 300 kbps max. Not even reaching 512 kbps.

So called tikona to log complaint and had discussion with technical and accounts team. Finally they have promised that balance data will be added to next billing cycle. So upto 22.5 GB i should get 2 mbps speed in the next cycle.

I have to wait and see weather tikona will keep up their promise or not...

Note : Still there is 21% of packet loss when i try to ping google.com. Please find the attached for the same. Hope this will also get resolved ASAP.
Attachments
ping test to google.JPG
ping test to google.JPG (98.12 KiB) Viewed 894 times