Connectivity Issue - Customer Appreciation

Thank you for your Appreciation

Re: Tikona employee misbehaved

Postby 1104269660 » December 26th, 2012, 5:50 pm

Hi Tikona,
My Tikona Id 1104269660Yesterday I contacted customer care regarding connectivity issue.The call was attended by Snehal Pawar and the issue was resolved in no time.I want to thank Tikona along with Snehal for this prompt and effective service.
Thanks & Regards :oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: Tikona employee misbehaved

Postby RajanBhoyar » December 8th, 2012, 1:04 pm

1107457117 wrote:I am kunwar aditya. My User Name/ID is 1107457117. I applied for broadband connection two weeks ago. 3 people from tikona
came to my house they took 2100 rs from me, they did the installation but they didnt demonstrate the service. they took Id and photo from me. now they are neither giving me password to use internet neither they are returning my money. I contacted one of person named sachin who seems to be head of those those people who came to my house. but he is abused me and misbehaved on phone saying we are not responsible for your loss. These are the mobile no and names of all three person :
Sachin -09690023234
manoj- 08192002224
manu chaudhary- 8273506440

Please take suitable action or i will file FIR against these people in nearest police station and will file case against tikona broadband in consumer court for mental harassment and extortion. I dont want to waste time in these procedure only if you take strict action against these three. we are your customer you shouldn't behave like this for merely 2100 Rs.

Dear Mr.Aditya,
Your location is in low frequency network, but as you requested for the services to be delivered, our engg tried his level best to deliver the connection but there was poor signal due to which demo couldn't succeed. Today our Installation person has communicated you for returning the money which you have agreed upon.
Henceforth, Pls do not handover cash & always use online facility for payment mode that too after successful demo.
RajanBhoyar

Tikona employee misbehaved

Postby 1107457117 » December 7th, 2012, 10:27 am

I am kunwar aditya. My User Name/ID is 1107457117. I applied for broadband connection two weeks ago. 3 people from tikona
came to my house they took 2100 rs from me, they did the installation but they didnt demonstrate the service. they took Id and photo from me. now they are neither giving me password to use internet neither they are returning my money. I contacted one of person named sachin who seems to be head of those those people who came to my house. but he is abused me and misbehaved on phone saying we are not responsible for your loss. These are the mobile no and names of all three person :
Sachin -09690023234
manoj- 08192002224
manu chaudhary- 8273506440

Please take suitable action or i will file FIR against these people in nearest police station and will file case against tikona broadband in consumer court for mental harassment and extortion. I dont want to waste time in these procedure only if you take strict action against these three. we are your customer you shouldn't behave like this for merely 2100 Rs.

Connectivity Issue - Customer Appreciation

Postby TikonaCare » December 4th, 2012, 6:10 pm

Hi Tikona,
My Tikona Id XXX Yesterday I contacted customer care regarding connectivity issue.The call was attended by Snehal Pawar and the issue was resolved in no time.I want to thank Tikona along with Snehal for this prompt and effective service.
Thanks & Regards,
Debraj Das
Pune,Maharashtra.
23-Nov-12
TikonaCare

Return to Testimonials