Extremely inconsistent service

Thank you for your Appreciation
TikonaCare

Re: Extremely inconsistent service

Post by TikonaCare » November 25th, 2013, 2:11 pm

Dear Mr. Nighale,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request.

You had given a disconnection request on October 1, 2013 and your account was terminated on October 21, 2013 i.e. within the TAT of 15 Working days.

Also the devices have been recovered from your premises and as per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, there are no dues pending against your account also no refund s applicable.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Tikona User ID: 1109084434

Post by 1109084434 » October 29th, 2013, 4:25 pm

1108895700 wrote:I've been a user of Tikona for the last couple of months. The service is really unreliable and can go down any time leaving the user hapless. To add to our woes, it is very difficult to get through the customer care to raise a ticket. As long as the connection is working, the speeds really blow us away. But all hell brakes loose, when the connection is down, and it so happens very frequently these days. I'm using this connection in an office and plan to switch to a more reliable service provider in the coming few days.. Would not recommend this product...

Re;(Girish)

It's true , the service is too bad and customer care team is completely hopeless and not providing the proper information , (Exmp_For my Disconnection 1st time i called , then team said 15 days after 19 days i called again to tikona and raised complaint against no reply and improper disconnection , customer care team said disconnection request under process , next day again i called to the team and i received reply " Sorry your previous request is rejected and new request raised from yesterday and again for disconnection will take 15 days , i asked past 19 days what update your team is done ?" answer i received already we have sent the registerd e-mail for that and we have called , your phone is not reachable , i asked , i am from Bangalore and my house near IT park so question of not reachable is fake and i have call alert service for that not reachable reason , but i have not received any alert from network provider , no answer from TIKONA .

BEWARE _For Existing or NEW Customer , TIKONA Team might lie or misguide.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » October 28th, 2013, 12:16 pm

Dear Mr. Alim,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern we confirm that our technical expert visited your premises and resolved the issue faced by you. We have monitored your account and confirm that it is working fine.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care

Extremely inconsistent service

Post by 1108895700 » October 6th, 2013, 12:02 pm

I've been a user of Tikona for the last couple of months. The service is really unreliable and can go down any time leaving the user hapless. To add to our woes, it is very difficult to get through the customer care to raise a ticket. As long as the connection is working, the speeds really blow us away. But all hell brakes loose, when the connection is down, and it so happens very frequently these days. I'm using this connection in an office and plan to switch to a more reliable service provider in the coming few days.. Would not recommend this product...