Hats Off to Tikona Technical Team leader Usha Ravikumar!

Thank you for your Appreciation
Usha R

Re: Hats Off to Tikona Technical Team leader Usha Ravikumar!

Post by Usha R » April 5th, 2013, 1:34 am

Thanks for your wishes and I believe that it is all because of my immediate supervisor Mr. Sandeep Upadhyay who motivated me to work towards Customer's satisfaction. Now that has become my habit which resulted in this activity. I believe that it was part of my work.

Anand Medidar

Post by Anand Medidar » April 2nd, 2013, 11:58 am

Hi Usha,
Great Job !
We need to work more & more very smartly,efficiently to build customer's Confidence & trust.

Thanks,

Anand Medidar
Manager Billing (BSS OSS)
Tikona

aliahmed292
Tikona User ID: 1106211331

Post by aliahmed292 » April 2nd, 2013, 11:40 am

Proud to be tikonite........

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » April 1st, 2013, 12:21 pm

It gives us immense pleasure to share an incident which is a demonstration of teamwork and responsiveness across various functions in Tikona.

This is all the more important & exciting to share, as it was a difficult situation where a customer was not ready to listen and co-operate with our Technical engineer. The manager discussed this issue with our Technical Call Center Manager & he arranged for one of the Team leaders Ms. Usha Ravikumar to out call the customer. Usha tried to pacify and control the situation, however customer was asking for a personal visit by the Technical engineer once again to discuss and resolve her issue. Usha being a Call center Operations Team Lead who is expected to interact with customers only over the phone, decided to accompany the Technical Field Engineer as she was positive she would be able to gain customer’s confidence and educate the customer on the Technical concern she had raised.

Being Holi festival on this day, we all know that very few companies work and for a female employee to travel becomes all the more difficult. Usha Ravikumar accepted the challenge & she decided to meet the customer that same morning along with the Technical Field Engineer.

Customer was convinced, happy with the discussion. The ownership which Usha showed was commendable. Usha gained customer’s confidence and also the Technical Field teams confidence on how to handle such a situation. An example of customer delight for internal and external customers!

Hence, we wanted to share this incident with all to ensure every Tikonite member learns from this situation on how one can display immense dedication and responsiveness in bringing Customer Delight in every interaction!

All the best Usha from the entire Tikona Family!