SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE

Thank you for your Appreciation

SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE

Post by 1100198491 » April 21st, 2013, 9:28 pm

hI Guys,

I am writing this feedback to inform that Tikona connectivity Customer service is being doing TOO GOOD :D
i am happy with the internet connectivity :D i have been using TIKONA since 2010:-)
I wanna appreciate for the efforts taken by Nikhil sawant(Tech Support) for taking the efforts to fix up the connectivity issue.I was facing a problem with the connectivity where in the internet was not working.I called up cust care and spoke to Nikhil(tech support) informed him about connection issue he did his best to fix up the connection,though the connectivity did not work immediately but i appreciate Nikhil to take efforts and helping attitude to help customer.He also arranged a call back to check whether connectivity is working fine or not,
In around 10-15 mins i got a call back from Tech support (Sagar) i immediately received the call and informed my connectivity is working fine now :D

i also appreciate sagar for showing the courtesy to call back and ask about connectivity working or not.

That's the Real Customer service guys :D GOOD GOING

I believe Tikona is surely gona ROCK AROUND ALL OVER INDIA...KEEP DOING THE BEST :D HATS OFF TO MD.PRAKASH BAJPAI SIR :D

Thanks & Regards
Sumeet Bhagat