Tikona review

Thank you for your Appreciation
TikonaCare

Re: Tikona review

Post by TikonaCare » November 24th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We confirm that your account has been terminated post which you are liable to pay outstanding amount of Rs 1054 /- for full and final settlement of your Tikona service account

We have sent you a detailed breakup on your registered email address

To make online payment follow the link: http://www.tikona.in/online-payment

Once the outstanding amount is cleared, we will process waiver on remaining amount.

We request you to clear the payable amount to avoid bill reminder calls for your account.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care

anurag

Tikona review

Post by anurag » November 11th, 2013, 5:54 pm

i had used tikona for 2-3 months, after repeatedly calling them due to their bad service i decided to discontinue with the service.
their retention/customer care team called me and asked me not to do that as their is some problem with their receiver they will solve it till 10 oct, and i wont be charged for that period of time, also ill get discount if i agree to continue with the service.

Now they have sent me bill of rs 2000 for two months saying u are using our service. let me tell you tikona team you have the worst tech/customer service i have ever experienced in my life. choosing tikona was a really big mistake as i am receiving 5-6 calls a day regarding payment which i am not liable to pay.

I advice all of those who are reading this message please please discontinue their services and choose another broadband service provider even if u have to pay 500 bucks extra.

and for tikona team my customer id is 1107208365.