WORST SERVICE

Thank you for your Appreciation
TikonaCare

Re: WORST SERVICE

Post by TikonaCare » November 23rd, 2013, 6:17 pm

Dear Mr. Pawar,

Greetings from Tikona.

We confirm that your account has been terminated post which you are liable to pay outstanding amount of Rs. 756.7 /- for full and final settlement of your Tikona service account

We have sent you a detailed breakup on your registered email address

To make online payment follow the link: http://www.tikona.in/online-payment.

We request you to clear the payable amount to avoid bill reminder calls for your account

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care

Rajendra Pawar
Tikona User ID: 1108274014

WORST SERVICE

Post by Rajendra Pawar » November 18th, 2013, 4:49 pm

Yes really tikona is very very bogus service provider.

I have taken connection in Aprill.
So many problms about connectivty and very low speed.
each month i have paid total amount but i did not get satisfied service.
I have filled so many compains. but not got service properly.
I thought i have filed 40-50 compains in 4-5 months but they not ablt to solve my problm

They take call only for payment in which u will pay. but never asked is your problm solved or not.

When i got slow speed problms tikona technical supports said me " Plz do not use net saturday and sunday !! because our server has load. so that y net speed is very slow. so many user use net at saturday and sunday, this problm will not solve by tikona"
Finaly i frusted by using tikona service.. nd i decide to disconenct this service.

I called so many times to customer care to disconnect service also sent mails to customer supposrt but did not got actions immediatly.

After 2 months they said u have to paid unused net payment which i had not used . now ther said u will get legal notice.

If i have not used your service from last 3 months how i can pay for that?

problm in tikona service.

They are not provide satisfactoy to customer and and why the action has been not taked immediatly if customer not interested in your bogus service.