Ensure Parental Controls on your Home Internet connection:
1. Install anti-virus on your computers and mobile devices.
2. Set up separate accounts for your kids on your computers.
3. Consider using kid-safe browsers and search engines.
4. Set limits on how much time your children can spend online, use an app that limits the time your child spends online.
5. Teach your children not to respond to messages from strangers.
6. Warn your kids about file sharing, set rules about what your kids can share online.
1 post • Page 1 of 1