Frequent unidentified network issueI had made frst complain

TikonaCare

Re: Frequent unidentified network issueI had made frst compl

Post by TikonaCare » May 12th, 2014, 10:49 am

Dear Mr. Mudaliar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for last 5 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 5th, 2014, 2:13 pm

Dear Mr. Mudaliar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have been trying to reach you on your registered mobile number however, there is no response from your end. We request you to respond to our calls.

You may also share your preferred time to talk.

Further, currently no issues were observed from the backend.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for past 4 years and look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

arulkumar
Tikona User ID: 1101545654

Post by arulkumar » April 30th, 2014, 11:12 am

Dear Tikona

Next day once again the problem appeared. No proper response from engineer.my internet service is stopped from yesterday 5 pm to till now.... No I'm facing worst service.. Still there is no improvement. Please resolve the issue or tell the procedure of cancellations.

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » April 29th, 2014, 9:40 am

Dear Mr. Mudaliar,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, same has been resolved and it has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

arulkumar
Tikona User ID: 1101545654

Frequent unidentified network issueI had made frst complain

Post by arulkumar » April 27th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Dear Tikona
My user id is 1101545654

I had made first complain regarding the unidentified network problem before, thereafter one week no problem. later now once again im facing this same problem. I made series of complain and u can also track my complain status, Always technical person says this dialogue, we have series problem and it will be solved within six hours, if daily this problem appear why should i pay the bill and y should i waste money in cybercafe if i own internet connection. And every time they have major issue why they are not permanently resoving it. I m requesting you to fix this issue as im fed up calling the technical engineer and one more request the staff didn't sent me the copy of complain what i made register so how can i check whether my complain is resolving or not, even i made complain today. If customer making more than 3 complain regarding the same issue, than senior officer should overlook this situation. At least u should provide some method to resolve problem as im old customer.

i hope u will provide best
Thanking you
Attachments
Unidentified network issue
Unidentified network issue
unidentified network.jpg (89.49 KiB) Viewed 1417 times