connection is goes offline at evening

TikonaCare

Re: connection is goes offline at evening

Post by TikonaCare » May 8th, 2014, 5:17 pm

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same. It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 3 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: connection is goes offline at evening

Post by TikonaCare » May 2nd, 2014, 3:15 pm

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We thank you for your association with Tikona for the past 7 months and we look forward to have many more years of association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care

abhi221086
Tikona User ID: 1108917738

connection is goes offline at evening

Post by abhi221086 » April 29th, 2014, 4:36 pm

I think i am using worst net connection it's always going offline or disconnect. in last month i made complain 8 to 10 times but they are not able to resolve,tikona representative allot me a engineer every time for home visit's and check problem but not any one comes and they always close and say your issue is resolve.

My request to tikona please provide me proper working net connection or give me permanent disconnection :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: