Finally here i am back alive with THE GREAT Tikona...

TikonaCare

Re: Finally here i am back alive with THE GREAT Tikona...

Post by TikonaCare » May 12th, 2014, 11:41 am

Dear Mr. Yadav,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and resolved the same.It has also been confirmed with you on call.

Further, we have been monitoring your account for past 3 days however, no issues were observed.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

sandyadav04
Tikona User ID: 1109676683

Post by sandyadav04 » May 9th, 2014, 8:24 pm

No words for Tikona Customer care executives, I am still with my word that they are "World's worst tech guy encounter with" till the date.

But i really appreciate the work quality and the nature of Engineer who visited my premises is really good asset to Tikona. hoping new device click for me.. :)

Thanks,
Sandeep Yadav
VirtualEliteZone
virtualelitezone.com

TikonaCare

Post by TikonaCare » May 9th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Dear Mr. Yadav,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, an Engineer visited your premises and has changed your device.

Also, we have been monitoring your account however, no issues were observed.We will be monitoring your connectivity further and getting back to you for final confirmation.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care

sandyadav04

Post by sandyadav04 » May 8th, 2014, 12:54 am

Again Tikona network and their blessings....

Hope so their "backend" :lol: team will see this post and send me one more mail with those golden words "We have observed the connectivity for your account from backend and noticed you are now able to use our service without any issues"

Please "backend champs" please try to stop this blessings shower on me now, no more empty place :oops: .....
Sandeep Yadav
VirtualEliteZone
virtualelitezone.com

sandyadav04

Finally here i am back alive with THE GREAT Tikona...

Post by sandyadav04 » May 7th, 2014, 8:15 pm

From last few days i am calling Customer care Upps "The great Customer Service available on planet" for the appreciation of their high class service :roll:
Every time there is new guy with NO previous details and because of that here i have few complain number with me which they have issues along with 100% guarantee that my services will resume in next 8 Hours ONLY :D
1-3095950414
1-3096002927
1-3096097804 ( Two complain updated under same Number)

Spending almost 2-3 hours on call, few mail encounter with their automated email system and Of course sensible conversation with their World Class Executive.Senior Executive, at the end of good technical support i have 500% Guarantee which i received as a token of love from Customer support below this is what i Received.

And the biggest surprising gift cums here while writing this post from tikona Automated back end expert that
"With reference to the TT no. 1-3096097804, raised on your Tikona broadband User ID 110967----, registered against your name,
We hereby confirm that your Technical issue reported has been resolved. We have observed the connectivity for your account from backend and noticed you are now able to use our service without any issues hence we would be closing the above TT"

Biggest success story behind this great support is that,They are working under no senior TL or any manager because whenever you ask for any higher concern person you get same reply "Sir no one is available at he moment :oops: "

Guys please if some one had spend tons of time in registering complain about poor service atleast ask once thet issue is resolved or not and then try to close TT.
Sandeep Yadav
VirtualEliteZone
virtualelitezone.com