Rude behavior from customer care representation

TikonaCare

Re: Rude behavior from customer care representation

Post by TikonaCare » May 27th, 2014, 9:10 pm

Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have monitored the calls done by you on May 25, 2014 and found that your voice was not audible to us and due to this reason the calls were disconnected from our end post giving 3 warnings.

Later when we tried to call you, the calls were getting disconnected repeatedly between the conversation, we request you to provide us an alternate contact number in order to assist you better with your query.

Regards,
Tikona Care.

emmansingh
Tikona User ID: 1110051941

Re: Rude behavior from customer care representation

Post by emmansingh » May 25th, 2014, 7:37 pm

Since i posted this in forum I received a call from 02241155555 ... BUt what happend was mind blowing .... He asked me u posted something abt representative what happened .. We were discussing .. again call disconnected 5 times !!!!!!! thats amazing .... he really love co worker but business... any ways if some one is benifi ting from this act let them be...

I called to the tikono service center ... i was able to talk uninterruptedly for almost 5 mins ... i informed him the same ....

i have been using my mobile with sm service provider talking to my famil friends never experienced this ... i donno why people are like this nd making fool out of this

Thank got the office is not in chennai ...

Mr. Jaykrishnan Nair will u plz ask people to stop this ....

emmansingh
Tikona User ID: 1110051941

Rude behavior from customer care representation

Post by emmansingh » May 25th, 2014, 4:48 pm

Today i called customer care 02261457900 , someone name Priyanka picked up. She said she is not able to hear my voice and disconnect the call. I verified my tower was full and and even i moved to different place , she cut the three times ( I donno how three times it went to priyanka). Whatever she said was an lie and she purposely did that. I heard a laughing background. Please take action on Priyanka. It is my money from my phone get wasted. I donno whether there will people who are saddist like this. I took it up personal. When i called nxt time different agent picked up and he was nice . Take action on priyanka.