leading in competetion

Thank you for your Appreciation

Re: leading in competetion

Postby Usha » December 27th, 2012, 11:29 pm

Let us assume that you need to book a ticket in Tatkal. At 10:00am when you try to login the page, you will find difficulties because most of the people are trying to book tickets across india. Often the page gets logged out before proceeding with the payment. This doesn't mean that there is issue with the ISP. We need to understand the basic thing. There might be issues with the site.
Usha
 
Posts: 1
Joined: December 10th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Re: leading in competetion

Postby kingster405 » December 12th, 2012, 9:35 pm

Whenever u facing with bandwidth problem please switch off your poe addapter and switch it on .
and make sure that lan cable connected properly .
kingster405
 
Posts: 1
Joined: December 10th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Re: leading in competetion

Postby ara » November 28th, 2012, 1:29 pm

rupakrathore wrote:
ganeshpal wrote:best internet service in INDIA......


I disagree, Mate.

The only reason I have tikona is that I'm out of alternative (only one being BSNL which I despise).

My primary concern is ping times that are way too high for majority of sites and frequent timeouts. Secondary concern is not getting bandwidth that's promised. I have a 4 mpbs connection and majority of time I get 3.0 - 3.7 mbps, while I should consistently get 4+ as per promise. Sometime it drops to 1 mpbs and even below for no apparent reason.

I was Airtel customer for more than 8 years and have recently moved into this area and had to change. Youtube never jittered on Airtel but almost always jitter on Tikona, even with 8 times the bandwidth I have on Tikona.

It takes a while to achieve speed on tikona that is not appropriate for small 1-2 MB files that should download almost instantaneously.

So mate, I reserve my opinion on this one.




I completely disagree..

I choosed 300 kpbs plan but i got more than 300+++ kpbs speed.

Now I upgraded to 512 kpbs plan , no i'm getting 550+++ kpbs speed.

Next planned to 1 mpbs ... hope they provide 1.5 mpbss speed :P :p

Its really awesome network & best customer care....
ara
 
Posts: 12
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Re: leading in competetion

Postby vivekanandam » November 26th, 2012, 12:04 am

rupakrathore wrote:
ganeshpal wrote:best internet service in INDIA......


I disagree, Mate.

The only reason I have tikona is that I'm out of alternative (only one being BSNL which I despise).

My primary concern is ping times that are way too high for majority of sites and frequent timeouts. Secondary concern is not getting bandwidth that's promised. I have a 4 mpbs connection and majority of time I get 3.0 - 3.7 mbps, while I should consistently get 4+ as per promise. Sometime it drops to 1 mpbs and even below for no apparent reason.

I was Airtel customer for more than 8 years and have recently moved into this area and had to change. Youtube never jittered on Airtel but almost always jitter on Tikona, even with 8 times the bandwidth I have on Tikona.

It takes a while to achieve speed on tikona that is not appropriate for small 1-2 MB files that should download almost instantaneously.

So mate, I reserve my opinion on this one.


Totally agree.. Upload speeds are worst, so i cant even think of using VOIP services which is the main thing i need from my broadband. And just like your case, no other network is providing service in my area..

Waiting to get rid of this unless they do something about it.
vivekanandam
 
Posts: 1
Joined: November 25th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Re: leading in competetion

Postby ankit » November 24th, 2012, 5:15 pm

rupakrathore wrote:I have a 4 mpbs connection and majority of time I get 3.0 - 3.7 mbps,


Are you nuts? ;)
The price at which they are providing this speed is awesome. They don't drop the speeds to 256 KBps (as airtel does) saying this is fair usage policy. I appreciate the service they are providing. Stop complaining about 0.3 mbps drop in your speed. I am happy that at last there is an ISP that is not putting caps based on FUP and still providing good speeds. Also, you should know that you are not on Leased Line. No ISP will promise you constant speed on a DSL connection. They always mention upto "X Mbps".


rupakrathore wrote:First thing they can do is to ask their customer care executives to listen to customer rather than "unplug wire, reboot computer, reboot router, logout and login" routine. Most of customers would have done that before calling customer care anyway :)

LOL...so true... :D
though they are trying to help at their best. who would wait for technician to come... :?
ankit
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 24th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Re: leading in competetion

Postby rupakrathore » November 19th, 2012, 5:20 pm

vikas wrote:u cnt compare any ISP juz only on network connectivity, u shud compare that wat kind of services they are providing....


My primary purpose of ISP is Internet Connectivity. Nothing more, nothing less.

No saying that Tikona is bad but it has got long way to go... and definitely not a leader by my experience.

First thing they can do is to ask their customer care executives to listen to customer rather than "unplug wire, reboot computer, reboot router, logout and login" routine. Most of customers would have done that before calling customer care anyway :)
rupakrathore
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 11:47 am

Re: leading in competetion

Postby vikas » November 19th, 2012, 3:23 pm

I had been using TIKONA from longtime, so far so good..... :
And i would like to appreciate the tikona services

Might be that is true, but its depend on the network covrage where you are leaving right now there is airtel's network might be strong and tikona network is weakest.
But if u compare in those areas where both the networks are strong there definitely tikona will lead the race with airtel.
You can see the servises which are been provided by tikona that is Excellent without any delay.

u cnt compare any ISP juz only on network connectivity, u shud compare that wat kind of services they are providing....
vikas
 
Posts: 2
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 12:21 pm

Re: leading in competetion

Postby rupakrathore » November 19th, 2012, 11:56 am

ganeshpal wrote:best internet service in INDIA......


I disagree, Mate.

The only reason I have tikona is that I'm out of alternative (only one being BSNL which I despise).

My primary concern is ping times that are way too high for majority of sites and frequent timeouts. Secondary concern is not getting bandwidth that's promised. I have a 4 mpbs connection and majority of time I get 3.0 - 3.7 mbps, while I should consistently get 4+ as per promise. Sometime it drops to 1 mpbs and even below for no apparent reason.

I was Airtel customer for more than 8 years and have recently moved into this area and had to change. Youtube never jittered on Airtel but almost always jitter on Tikona, even with 8 times the bandwidth I have on Tikona.

It takes a while to achieve speed on tikona that is not appropriate for small 1-2 MB files that should download almost instantaneously.

So mate, I reserve my opinion on this one.
rupakrathore
 
Posts: 4
Joined: November 19th, 2012, 11:47 am

leading in competetion

Postby ganeshpal » November 18th, 2012, 12:36 pm

best internet service in INDIA......
Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh Palakhe.
mob : 9860402083
mail : ganeshp_1988@rediffmail.com
ganeshpal
 
Posts: 2
Joined: November 18th, 2012, 12:13 pm


Return to Testimonials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests