Experiencing the unprofessional and disappointing service

Re: Experiencing the unprofessional and disappointing servic

Postby TikonaCare » May 18th, 2018, 10:40 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, as per telephonic conversation your query regarding billing as well as technical issues has been addressed.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our customer care number 1860 3000 3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Experiencing the unprofessional and disappointing servic

Postby TikonaCare » May 11th, 2018, 5:13 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we are working towards the resolution and will get back to you soon with the same.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Experiencing the unprofessional and disappointing service

Postby Asifulla » May 10th, 2018, 11:57 am

Hi Team,

I have written 5 emails to customercare@tikona.in and regular called for my issue, but never received a response. I am highly disappointed with your service.

I want your team read carefully below my issues.

1.I had raised the concern to share the invoice copy in email as well as over call with executive, but you guys replied saying due to system issue invoice will be generated in 3 days but look at the date today and look at the date when bill amount generated in the portal (15 days now). Having i raise this concern many times with you but executives never responded properly.

And i receive a regular phone call from TIKONA executive asking me to pay bill and everyday and i need explain them a same story.. I feel it so unprofessional that you guys do not record the customer complaint and not update it tool.

2. Network is very poor.. it goes on and off regularly in day time. when i raise this to customer team they tell within 2 hours request will be resolved. but it will take whole day. and 9 PM there will Zero network
due to this my professional work is getting impacted.

I never said i will not pay the amount, but it is my right to receive the invoice copy before i pay the bill.

Looking forward for response here...

If you are not support via email, then it is illogical to keep email support in your portal.

User id : 1122437782

Regards,
Asifulla
9xxxxxxxxxx
Asifulla

Return to Grievances & Resolutions