Speed and connection issue continue

Re: Speed and connection issue continue

Postby 1123329976 » April 4th, 2019, 4:32 pm

TikonaCare wrote:Hello! We understand that our team reached out to you. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way.

Technical not support and agent bhi koi javab nahi de raha hai or paisa kat gaya hai or pack bhi nahi aaya he or company valo ne meri 2-2 user id banayi rakhi he to otp mere number par aata hai or recharge bhi dusra me chala gaya hai koi answer bhi nahi de raha hai

mene express wifi ki side me mera account se plan ka recharge kiya hai or 4 day ho gaya hai lekin koi mera plan chalu hi nahi karta he or nahi refund de raha hai aap insan hai ki janvar vo nahi samajme aata hai :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Postby TikonaCare » August 26th, 2018, 12:04 pm

Hello! We understand that our team reached out to you. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way.
TikonaCare

Postby sudhir22sharma » August 9th, 2018, 12:14 am

Hi Tiokna Team,

I have raised tickets on Tikona app related to slow internet issue but it is yet to be resolved. More than a week has been passed and since i raised the issue.

I have a 10Mbps plan and right now I'm getting only 500-600 Kbps .

Now, I want my entire amount as you people are unable to provide the speed. :evil:
sudhir22sharma

Postby TikonaCare » June 20th, 2018, 2:47 pm

Hello! We understand that our team reached out to you. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way.
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » June 17th, 2018, 11:57 am

We’ve received your details and our team is working towards servicing you with the best customer experience. Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Speed and connection issue continue

Postby sauravp » June 17th, 2018, 12:43 am

Hi,
I had taken Tikona connection based on two condition.
    Internet connection should always alive
    Speed should not fluctuate more than .5 MBPS. If I have 6MBPS connection then it should not be less than 5.5 MBPS
Tikona has violated both the condition multiple times. The installation was completed with faulty device and even after a month the device is not change. The main reason for taking this connection is to use Remote Desktop so that I can perform my duty.
Today I have lost internet connection about 16 times and speed was never more than 2.5 MBPS(I have checked 8 times).
I have paid my bills on time but Tikona has failed to provide their service.
I want a permanent solution of this problem.
Can Tikona provide me with my demand or not.
If not then please inform so that I can found my own solution.
If yes I will continue with Tikon.
I am really surprised that it is taking so long to change a device.
sauravp

Return to Selfcare