Facing Internet Issue - Worst Service

Re: Facing Internet Issue - Worst Service

Postby TikonaCare » January 3rd, 2019, 7:49 pm

Hi! Currently you are able to use services and there is no service issue for your account, however as per your waiver concern we have provided Rs. 100.00/- waiver for your account same will be reflect in sub sequent bill. Do let us know if we can help you in any other way. We are Happy to Assist you
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 26th, 2018, 11:01 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We thank you for choosing Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we have arranged an Engineer at your premises and will get back to you soon with the resolution.

We thank you for your association with Tikona and we look forward to have a long term association with you.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » December 26th, 2018, 9:26 am

This doesn’t seem right and we regret the inconvenience caused. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Facing Internet Issue - Worst Service

Postby Sanaullah Khan » December 25th, 2018, 9:54 pm

I can write Dear Tikona here
but You don't deserve it,

With great sorrow that I am writing the worst experience of your Internet Service.

Since 2013 I am using your service, I have problems a lot but that has been resolved by you within some time.
But this time you crossed the limit of shame, Am I paying you money for slow internet speed or interruptions on the internet or do I just wanted to have a conversation with you on call. is that your service which I am paying for

The problem began on 1st of December 2018, when my Internet went down for several days. I have crosschecked the hardware of my PC so the problem was not on my computer or the wireless connection, So don't you dare give me the shitty reason (Problem in the computer, Modem, Wireless etc...) I have contacted you for the service interruption & you claimed to resolve the problem in 4-8 hour, and now its 23rd of December 2018 (around 528 hours) but the problem is still the same.

Your engineers visit on daily basis at my home and do something on the modem which you have installed, But results are nothing, As soon they leave my home Internet also gone with them too.
Now here the main problem appears, Range of your modem is around 700 to 800 meters only to have a better speed connection, But my modem is getting connection range from 2.5 Km which is far from my location. You have no ability to handle your Customers.

FYI: JIO is providing me the way cheaper price and too much data if I compare JIO with you,

Your engineers visit on daily basis at my home and do something on the modem which you have installed. Now here the main problem appears, Range of your modem is around 700 to 800 meters only to have a better speed connection, But my modem is having connection range from 2.5 Km which is far from my location.
Your engineer is saying there is a problem in the signal, I understand, but is it my job to resolve signal issue SERIOUSLY! I am paying you for better service if you are unable to maintain your customer, Unable to resolve their issues then why you are taking monthly charge.
Do you like it, to take money without a proper service? Bcoz People like to take money for their saying if you are promising me to give better experience then why I am facing this issue again and again. I should be refunded at least a month's worth of service. You have not left any other way for me, except shutting down your INTERNET. I have all your Customer Care SMS and Calls Recording. M giving you all complaint Ref no check below,

1 Dec - ref no - 1-5487778967
2 Dec - ref no - 1-5488192082
16 Dec - ref no - 1-5504209184
17 Dec - ref no - 1-5504209184
18 Dec - ref no - 1-5505916970
19 Dec - ref no - 1-5508497772
20 Dec - ref no - 1-5508491623
23 Dec - ref no - 1-5512357313
24 Dec - ref no - 1-5512888041
25 Dec - ref no - 1-5514879629
Sanaullah Khan

Return to Grievances & Resolutions