Recommended Tikona to a friend, No response from Tikona

Re: Recommended Tikona to a friend, No response from Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » May 29th, 2019, 7:30 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona,

We regret to inform you that Tikona service is currently not available in the area requested by you. We are looking to upgrade our network for better reach and we shall let you know when we start our services in your area.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Re: Recommended Tikona to a friend, No response from Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » May 13th, 2019, 1:38 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Recommended Tikona to a friend, No response from Tikona

Postby suyash1 » May 12th, 2019, 10:11 pm

Hi,

I have been a Tikona user since several years. Some weeks back I recommended Tikona to a friend who wants to get it installed at her house too. She has requested for a new connection twice but Allahabad/Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh) team hasn't visited her location yet. She keeps receiving the below SMS and the number mentioned in the SMS is not reachable:

"We are unable to contact you for activation of Tikona service.Pls contact supervisor Mr. Aniket 9369359980 or call 186030003434 to fix appointment."

My request is that please issue a new connection to her as soon as possible - it has been weeks since we both are trying. In case a new connection cannot be issued then please let us know clearly so that she can go for a different service provider.

My friend's name is Aparna Bajpai, and her location is Stanley Road (opposite Mohak Hospital), Allahabad. I am not writing her phone number here - in case you are unable to retrieve it from your new connection enquiry records, I can be contacted on phone and I will provide it.

Again request you to take care of this asap. Thank you.
suyash1

Return to Grievances & Resolutions