Very bad customer service from Tikona

Re: Very bad customer service from Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » June 13th, 2019, 8:31 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We understand from our team that they’ve reached out to you. We hope your interaction with them was satisfactory.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on 1-860-3000-3434.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Re: Very bad customer service from Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » June 11th, 2019, 10:19 am

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. We’ve received your details and someone from our team should reach out to you soon, Thank you for your patience!
TikonaCare

Very bad customer service from Tikona

Postby Ganesh Suware » June 11th, 2019, 4:12 am

This is regarding delayed service from Tikona.

I switched to Tikona from Airtel by seeing the competitive rates and high speed. I booked 6 MBPS connection on 4th June. I paid the full payment for three month but still installation is not done yet(today is 10th June). I called given number multiple times two days but concerned person not attended my call. After two days, he given me another number of Sharvan Yadav-8655433008 but that person also not receiving my call even after trying to call him 8-10 times in a day.

Frankly speaking, in this corporate world is this a way to serve customer? We are also from service industry and get back to customer within 30 min. I am really getting frustrated by this delay. If installation not happens today, I will cancel the connection and will go back to airtel again. I will also complaint about this on social media.

User ID: 1124322846
Ganesh Suware

Return to Grievances & Resolutions