Disconnect Tikona and confirm no dues pending

TikonaCare

Re: Disconnect Tikona and confirm no dues pending

Post by TikonaCare » January 16th, 2020, 10:18 am

Dear Customer ,

We would like to inform you that we have stopped charging you rentals for the service from 09/January/2020.

We can see you are currently using Tikona services.As being our valuable customer we are attaching 10GB on your account, with no validity and no charge for this 10GB. You may continue to use even post 10GB and at 2paise/MB with 4Mbps speed.

As on date 15/January/2020 there is no outstanding payable for your account.

Since you are using the service, we suggest you move to a rental plan to avail benefits on speed and data http://www.tikona.in/ (click on view our new updated plans).

Please feel free to contact us on customer care number 1860 3000 3434 or write to us at customercare@tikona.in with your desired plan.

Regards,
Tikona Care

TikonaCare

Re: Disconnect Tikona and confirm no dues pending

Post by TikonaCare » January 10th, 2020, 10:14 am

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Regards,
Tikona Care

NikhilZ

Disconnect Tikona and confirm no dues pending

Post by NikhilZ » January 9th, 2020, 10:29 am

My Tikona ID is 1113080542. I have already raised disconnection request on 30th Dec (Request no. 1-7681406009). and I have already received call from your side for 5 times, confirming that request has been taken on 1st Jan 2020, it is in progress and it will be done in maximum 10 days. I had reiterated in each call that I want to discontinue Tikona permanently. I was assured that I will not be charged from next billing cycle that is from 7th Jan 2020 onwards, yet I have received the bill for 7th Jan to 6th feb period. I have not used your services from 30th Dec onwards. Kindly confirm that disconnection is done, arrange to take back your adaptor and confirm that there are no dues pending from my side. I am not going to pay any more bills.