New coonection

TikonaCare

Re: New coonection

Post by TikonaCare » July 15th, 2020, 1:22 pm

Dear Subscriber,

We are closing your request since you have not shared Tikona User id or register mobile number with us.

For any further issues/queries, Now you can register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards
Team Tikona

TikonaCare

Re: New coonection

Post by TikonaCare » July 11th, 2020, 5:40 pm

This doesn't seem to be the experience we’d like you to have. Please share your 10 digit Customer ID or Registered Mobile Number so that our team can reach out to you with a resolution at the earliest. We'll ensure that you receive the best service from Tikona.

S9prasad

New coonection

Post by S9prasad » June 15th, 2020, 9:41 pm

Costumer relation ship is very bad , i was trying to call Tikona Toll Free number it never connect .
Finally some how i got Tikona agent number ,when ever i calls he says Tikona guys will reach your area :oops: really not sure when they will reach .
Finally got irritated and moved to :idea: ACT fiber net at least there service was amazing.

For providing New connection only Tikona guys r making this much drama , if we could have taken Internet Connectivity for any resolution i dont know to whom we need to contact :roll:

At last in one line :- Think before you go to Tikona Internet connectivity .