My broadband keeps on disconnecting

TikonaCare

Re: My broadband keeps on disconnecting

Post by TikonaCare » June 28th, 2020, 2:23 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

We would like to inform you that resolution of your complaint is in process and once the issue gets resolved will update you accordingly.

Now you can also register Technical complaints on 18002094276 / My Tikona App and for commercial you can register complaints through My Tikona APP, Chat (login page) & forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

My broadband keeps on disconnecting

Post by 1125854614 » June 15th, 2020, 6:20 pm

I changed my plans from monthly rental to 3 months rental and i paid all my bills and everything is clear and yet my Ethernet keeps on disconnecting because of which i am not able to do work and achieve my targets and about to be fired because of it. I keep calling tikona technical support but no ones answers it okay i understand the situation of covid but I'm about to lose my job because of tikona now amd they are not doing anything to resolve my issues.
I tried emailing them about it and all i get reply is switch off and on my wifi router but how am i supposed to do the cable is directly connected to my pc there is no router.
I need my money back and so disappointed right now. Should have switched to hathway or anything else