Worst experience & bahaviour

Re: Worst experience & bahaviour

Postby TikonaCare » November 26th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Dear Mr. Dadlaney,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, we confirm that your issue has been resolved. Also, we have been monitoring your account and same has been working fine.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby TikonaCare » November 17th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Dear Mr. Dadlaney,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your connectivity issue, we discussed that we are working on it, will definitely resolve and revert to you.

Further, regarding delay in response from engineer, we understand that our engineer visited twice to resolve the technical issue in the same week, first visit was done to work on the network related activity and was resolved in appropriate time, post which we received your request for your personal D-link router configuration and even this was resolved by our engineer as a special gesture for you being our valuable customer.

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Postby Canta » November 13th, 2013, 11:16 am

This is nothing new. I started using Tikona Wi-Fi wireless service last year - August 2012 and have had so many issues. Initially , the service was quite good but since the last two months, I have experienced a lot of problems. When I speak to their customer care personnel - like stuck records, they keep asking the same questions. When I send them a mail on the customer care email id, I get an automated response from their Manager - J. Nair. Their service is really useless. I am continuing only because I have paid the amount. For my last complaint they took A WEEK to send their engineers. All their engineers are good but the revert time and the customer care as well as the connection sucks BIG TIME.

When they want you to take the connection - they make false promises of resolving your issue within 24 hours. I would never recommend Tikona to anyone. When the payment due date is around the corner, they make ten calls a day and send you as many mails to remind you of the same. DISGUSTING!

Am really fed up of their service.
Canta

Postby TikonaCare » November 12th, 2013, 4:20 pm

Dear Mr. James,

Greetings from Tikona.

As confirmed with you November 10, 2013 the WIFI installation has been done successfully at your premises.

Also please note that calls can be disconnected due to various factors like Network congestion or low network, however we have instructed our Quality team to have a detail check done on the calls and we have already shared the necessary feedback with our team member. Kindly be rest assured that we do not block our customer contact number.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Worst experience & bahaviour

Postby anto6186 » November 8th, 2013, 2:56 pm

Hi

Customer id-1107755743

I have taken tikona connection 1yr back,i am requesting for a wifi connection on 5th nov 2013.when i called to the cutomer care they telling me that its taking 72 hours,and in the second day evening also they telling that it will take 72 hours .I have raised a complaints 1-2903372494,1-2903787961,1-2905086164,1-2905283324 on 7th and 8th november and till now it is not resolved. last time contacted customer care and they it will take 24 hours. and they telling that they cant give any confirmation.i never face such worst experience with any customer care people,the lady name Ayeesha she simple cut my call by telling that she cant do anything.and put my number in blocking list,this is how tikona people serving the customers.and till now i didnt get any call and any confirmation i put whole money 1680rs to get this wifi connection.
Like this how many days i have to wait?
if you are unable to provide proper service then terminate my connection and i'll go for another ISP.
Antony James
anto6186

Return to Grievances & Resolutions