Refund of faulty connection

Re: Refund of faulty connection

Postby TikonaCare » November 28th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Dear Mr. Sawai,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, your account was activated on July 14, 2013 after proper demonstration and you had already used more than 18Gbs till October 19, 2013.

As confirmed with our appellate team, on account of connectivity issues we have processed a disconnection request for your account and currently working on your refund request and we will get back to you on priority.

You will also receive a detailed explanation at your registered email address.

For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care
TikonaCare

Refund of faulty connection

Postby akshaysawai » November 21st, 2013, 10:03 pm

You have taken advance payment and Rs. 500 installation charges in advance.
Since a day one you were unable to provided me service. I had registered many compliants and informed you about issue on calls and emails.

After long 2 months of waiting Appellete authority team confirmed that they had done mistake and provided faulty connection. There is unavailaibility of signals at my place and connection was not feasible as per your terms only.

Sale person and Tikona team was very much aware about this issue but still your sales team took advance payment from me and provided nominal connection which is of no use.

At last Appellete authority provided explaination to me that internet connection is not feasible at your place and accepted mistake. They will disconnect my connection and registered a complaint against their setup team and will refund my money in 30 days.

But, you have not refunded my money and on the top of that calling me for pending amount.

Please provide solution quickly still its pending since more than a month.
akshaysawai

Return to Grievances & Resolutions