Call from recovery agent for outstanding dues

Re: Call from recovery agent for outstanding dues

Postby TikonaCare » December 2nd, 2013, 3:09 pm

Dear Mr. Shankarankattil,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated as per your request, however as confirmed with our team, the devices have not been handed over to us by you, therefore termination penalty of Rs. 1500/- has been charged against your account.

According to our conversation, you have informed us that the devices have been collected from your premises, we request you to send the scan copy of device recovery receipt to investigate from our end.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

Call from recovery agent for outstanding dues

Postby AjeeshS » November 27th, 2013, 10:51 am

Hello,

My Tikona User ID is 1101124931. I got my Tikona connection disconnected in the month of August and had paid all the dues. But, I received a bill from Tikona in the month of October, asking for payment of Termination Penalty Charges which amounted to Rs. 995.67. I thought that the Tikona people would have sent the bill by mistake, and ignored the mail. But, after about three weeks, I got a call from a person called Pratap Singh, who claimed to be an advocate from Delhi Civil Court. He said that if I didn't make the payment, there would be legal action against me and I would have to pay a huge penalty. I have made the payment, as I do not want to get into any legal matters. But, I want Tikona Digital Networks Pvt. Ltd. to send me an email stating that all my dues have been cleared, my account with Tikona has been closed and I would not get any further bills from Tikona. I am expecting a reply from Tikona within 24 hours.
AjeeshS

Return to Grievances & Resolutions