1106911112 Threatening Calls from Tikona

Re: 1106911112 Threatening Calls from Tikona

Postby TikonaCare » November 30th, 2013, 8:58 pm

Dear Mr. Babu,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found that your account has been terminated due to non payment.

The bill generated on June 26, 2013 for the billing period of 26-Jun-2013 to 26-Dec-2013 for plan ADULH300K (Half Yearly Plan) the billing amount was Rs. 2696.72 and we received a partial payment of Rs. 2000.00 for this bill and as the complete payment was not received from you, your account was suspended on August 17, 2013 and as per the session history, you have used the services till August 17, 2013.

Also the shifting request was received from you on August 23, 2013, i.e. when your account was in suspension mode for this request we had asked you to clear your outstanding of Rs. 697 in order to reactivate your account and call us once the payment is done to proceed with the shifting.

As there was no further payment done by you, your account was processed for disconnection due to non payment.

As per the Full & Final Settlement calculation, you were liable to make the payment of Rs. 697/- now as you have cleared the same also excess payment has been receviedfrom you, we are working on your refund request and we will update the status at the earliest.

Regards,
Tikona Care.
TikonaCare

1106911112 Threatening Calls from Tikona

Postby raghavendra babu » November 23rd, 2013, 2:29 pm

This is with reference to my experience with Tikona its horrible. Tikona company tries to scare people and take out money from them.

I had requested for shifting of my connection as i was shifting my office they said new place they dont have net work and will not be able to provide service. I had requested for Disonnection. People from tikona came and took the insturments.

After 3 months somewhere in september i got a call from a person identifying himself from Tikona rcovery/legal cell and asked my to make payment of Rs 790 which I said i am not supposed as i am not using the connection. Then I called Tikona customer care and explained the things they said i need not make payment as i am not using connection and there is excess payment in my account.Then for next two months i didnt get any calls from Tikona.

Suddenly November 20th 2013 at 11.30 am i got call from mobile no 9212362733 a lady calling and telling she is from Legal people who are representing Tikona. She said she called me as the outstanding is showing only Rs 2990 and if they take the case forward i need to go to Mumbai and attend the court. She also said if i make a payment immediately case will be dropped. Though i was not using TIKONA for last 5 months i made payment thinking why to go legal i can always request Tikona customer care for refund. After making payment i am trying to reach them but calls are not attended from last 2 days

I called Tikon customer care on 21st november and explained things to them and requested for refund for which they said they will check the usage and if any amount comes excess they will do the needful which they said may take a month or so.

Then on same day that is 21st i got call from Tikona asking for modem,i told them it has been taken back in the month of August for which they said they dont have any details!!!!

Again i got call at 6.30 pm from Tikona mumbai asking whether i want to continue the tikona services. I tried to explain them that i am not using it since aug. They were very arrogant and wanted answer in yes or no.I said no.

again todat that is 23 november I got call from Tikona confirming my payment receipt and asking why i am not continuing with Tikona.

I called again tikona my complaint no 1-2931671708 and explained and requested them to see that my problem is resolved.

I REALLY DONT UNDESTAND HOW YOU PEOPLE ARE RUNNING SUCH A BIG NETWORK IN SUCH UNORGANISED WAY?????

I want you people to look into the matter and to get immediate solution
raghavendra babu

Return to Grievances & Resolutions