Pathetic response and service from the staff

TikonaCare

Re: Pathetic response and service from the staff

Post by TikonaCare » June 18th, 2014, 3:51 pm

Dear Mr. Wayal,

Greetings from Tikona.

As per our discussion, you have confirmed that our executive visited your premises for payment collection; however you have informed us on call that the executive did not abuse you nor he was rude. Still we will share the necessary feedback with the concerned team.

Also please note that your account has been terminated due to non payment and the payment is still pending since Sep 2013 and we have given you several payment reminders by calls, SMS and emails still the payment has not been cleared by you.

Regarding the technical issue, we have found that you were facing technical issue in the month of Mar’13 and this issue was resolved, later you raised another complaint on November 18, 2013 and this was closed as there was no technical issue, your account was suspended on the same day due to non payment on that day.

You have mentioned that we have disconnected your connection without informing you, which is incorrect because we have been informing you to clear your outstanding since Sep’13 and when you did not clear the outstanding, your account was suspended.

We request you to clear the outstanding of Rs. 1868.11 for Full & Final Settlement of your account.

Please refer below mentioned link for making online payment.

http://tikona.in/for-home/customer-supp ... -bill-pay/

Regards,
Tikona Care.

Omdinesh
Tikona User ID: 1105860983

Pathetic response and service from the staff

Post by Omdinesh » June 15th, 2014, 7:26 am

I an Dinesh wayal user ID 1105860983
my connection not in use from Oct 2013 its due to bad network and connection. net usage for that month 252mb
your staff visited the residance without informing again and again for the bill payments. I confirmed the usage feom the customer care its 252 and that staff connected me to the another coleuge for the usage confirmation and he is saying its 10 MB a false confirmation my net conection is ideal not in use logged complaint then also the tikona guy disturbing again to the family members even if I am instructing him that I will call then come or I will pay online.
without informing my net is disconnected why should I pay for such harassment. your staff mr. vijay who look after the collection at dombivli location.
need solution I am not ready to pay for services which I never enjoyed. First and last bad experiance from the tikona.