I can't open login page in my PC but can through Mobile

TikonaCare

Re: I can't open login page in my PC but can through Mobile

Post by TikonaCare » November 9th, 2015, 9:51 pm

Dear Subscriber,

Greetings from Tikona.

Thank you for writing to us on forum, however we understand that though you have been facing technical issues you have not called our Technical support and registered your complaint for faster resolution.

We request you to contact our toll-free number 1-800-209-4276 and please give us an opportunity to resolve your issues at the earliest.

If you still feel our Technical support was unable to resolve your issues, please feel free to write to us on Tikona forum.

Regards,
Tikona Care

shivaram995
Tikona User ID: 1113511122

I can't open login page in my PC but can through Mobile

Post by shivaram995 » November 7th, 2015, 11:26 pm

I am using Tikona for past 4 months the starting two months was good but for recent one month I can't open my login page, I have connected my connection with a TP-Link WiFi router.
At some stage I can login by using my mobile through WiFi but wasn't able to open the login page in my PC I was using McAfee Antivirus, I thought my antivirus was blocking the login page so I uninstalled my antivirus yet I am not able to open the login page I used several browsers and every possible ways now I am fed up with this problem.
Many opti-fibre broadband internet providers in my area provides more speed and data plan than Tikona think I should opt one of them!!