Mental Harassment

Mental Harassment

Postby Santosh S Chauhan » July 9th, 2016, 4:21 pm

Dear Concern,

This is reference of my Service ID – 1103189627 , I m unable to use this connection form 34days ,my last Login date was 6th of June,after that i had place n number of complaint ,even your technical executive was visited on 19th of this month but after that my net is not working ,no one ready to resolve my issue ,
After that i m regularly receiving collection calls from Collection team,this is mental harassment for me ,if your company is not able to rectify my issue ,kindly deactivate my net connection on immediate basis ,not i m going to file complaint in consumer court again this mental harassment ,

I would like to inform you i will not pay you any single penny, in this month , not you r free for take your action .Mr. Prakash Bajpai & Mr,J.Nair,Mr.Rajesh Tiwari,Mr.shanker Ram, i want to inform you, with this kind of service your company can not survive in future ,Mr.Nair due to your good behave & Nature i m still with Tikona ,other wise i have other options for net connection ,but i think your company employee in not performing well,
I m receiving collection call & massages ,mail on daily basis ,i would i to inform you to ,please pull up your socks and ready to fight in court .
Santosh S Chauhan

Return to Tech Talk